WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday in Knoxville 

Yuck. But I slept really well last night, so well I could not get up this morning. Today was productive I suppose; once again, we are going over the issues list and fixing stuff. The room we are in all week is freezing! At lunch I went out and bought a shawl and a long sweater at Ross’s. Much better to be all covered! 

I have a few fires I need to put out—training agenda for CT, travel for France, and fill out the flu stuff for TN. 

Tonight I am catching up on blogging and TV. Oh and I have a telephone Interview scheduled for this Friday for a nurse leader position at Princeton Healthcare System. Hmm .... we shall see how that goes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment