WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Day 2 in Mobile 

Got to bed a bit late after watching the Voice so slept in a bit, then came in at 0630 so the I can grab breakfast first at the hotel. Smart move b/c no one needs me at that hour. 

Today is busier than yesterday due to Joint Commission being in the house. I stressed the importance of getting a grip on all the alarms and no sound! Apparently there wasn’t any sound on and after some investigation, there still was no speaker, which was identified last week. I have been a bit pushier with each conversion. 

While wearing my wristies, I had to go outside to warm up. Who knew little geckos can jump so far? I just watched one jump right into a tree, so cute! Sydney would have loved seeing that!

Halfway done!


No comments:

Post a Comment