Today I am up early—0500 east coast time. I slept really well and do not remember going to bed. All the news is about Las Vegas. It is so sad and the evil in the world is beyond imagination.
Workflows went smoothly today and lunch was an expensive sandwich from the hotel lobby. There are few food options around the ABQ convention center. I made do.
Tonight, I am going to join the ladies for a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It will be a good bonding experience.
Gratefully, I have been weaning myself from Facebook. Since Last Friday, I have only peeked at it and there is not too much that I am missing. I like journaling better to get my thoughts out and down on “paper.” The political scene is horrendous and I must resist being pulled into any of that. The news is consumed with the shooting in Las Vegas. My poor young coworker fell apart today b/c there are issues with her family in Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria. She would not say what specifically but apparently there are missing family members. Sad.
New Mexico
No comments:
Post a Comment