Here I sit at 1134 after getting up late and taking a mid morning nap. My plan today is to finish the scissors and dice still life. I looked at my group of paintings and I do have a growing body of work. I wish I could stay focused and create at least one new painting a week.
Phil is holding to his housework plan and he has finished dusting and vacuuming the upstairs. He will finish the downstairs shortly after a coffee break. It is a rainy day and he pines for cycling—just like our duck. I will do the bathrooms and wood floors this week.
Time to make a fabulous fruit salad since I will be home for the week! Done ✅
I did manage to get up into the studio today to work on Pat & Betty. I love this painting. Mom was issued these bandage scissors in 1945 with her name engraved on them. Dad always had a set of dice in his pockets or even one dollar bills to play Liar’s Poker. What a juxtaposition in items that could be found in your pockets?
No comments:
Post a Comment