WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday will be Chill Day!

Wow—45 degrees and I woke up freezing! So lots of layers, fireplace on, and then get moving. I had dishes to clean from last night and I discovered that I had left a burner on low all night. That is the smell that geeeeted is when we came in from the play. Tonight, we are cooking kielbasa and cabbage! All fresh ingredients—carrots, cabbage, potatoes. Yum! 

I still have a slight headache 🤕 I think from the flu shot. But the plan is to get up stairs and paint today! I want to try out my new pochade box. I need to finish the pansies, the scissors and dice, and the eye series. I will have to address laundry though. 

The pansy is done and I used the cigar box now that it is all situated. The setup works well when I Use my Coulter box and tripod. I found tension hinges on Amazon and saved them to my shopping cart to replace the ones on the cigar box. 

I am tired! We had the kielbasa and cabbage—was so good. Now I am trying to watch previous episodes of PR. The internet is acting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment