Up at 0400! I can’t sleep so I’m surfing the internet and pulling the covers over me or shoving them to the side. The AC is so cold blowing on me but the room gets so hot in between that it makes me schizophrenic when sleeping. This happens at home too. The perfect temperature for sleeping is now 65 degrees. Most of my life I was comfortable at 72 degrees. What a change!!
Made the trip to Pensacola airport without any problems. Actually, I got in early and managed to grab a seat on an earlier flight so I can work in the lounge, instead of working at the gate in PNS. I had to give up my first class seat but I will be able to eat, chill, and get my time sheet and expenses in!
Tonight I will need to get my stuff together for Abbey Ryan’s class tomorrow! I can’t wait!!! I will need to get on the road by 0730.
Fortunately, I was able to get aan earlier flight to Charlotte. But alas, no real work got done. One of our consultants called me and complained about the same stuff she has been whining about for months. It’s time she makes a change. It’s getting old.
No comments:
Post a Comment