WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Tuesday, October 3, 2017

First day of FSR

Event is going well after a bumpy morning. Sometimes I over think things and once I started using the workflows, things got much smoother. 

Sandy emailed everyone about a team lead position. I responded that I am interested again now that life has settled down. This time we must interview for it. 

In town by the UNM is an art supply store called Aztec Arts I stopped by and picked up a few things—watercolor crayons and a white pencil for my sketch journal. Also, tape dots and two-sided tape for inserting ephemera into my journals.  

Afterwards, I headed to uptown Albuquerque which is a walking mall. I found a few things at J Jill. A tweed-like sweater coat and a wool spring green sweater. Nice! But there went my per diem. 

Finally, I picked up some Chinese food which was horrible! I could not eat it. What a waste. 

Oh well..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment