WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Saturday, October 21, 2017

Tour of Trenton!

Today we will be going on a short bike ride around Trenton to see various churches. It is always interesting to see the people and their reaction to some many cyclists riding through some of the worst neighborhoods. At Pat’s Diner now!


Then the plan is to go to Howell farm for basket weaving and broom making. To top off the night, we are going to see a play at the Quaker Theatre — To Kill a Mocking Bird. Should be a great day. 

It was fun! Afterwards, we went to the markets and loaded up on fresh food. Then we headed home to take a nap, 3 hours later I woke up—so tired. Now, we are at the Newtown Theatre for the show. It is really good, especially the kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment