WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Friday, October 6, 2017

Day 4 - Heading Home!

FSR event went well but as usual I am happy to head home. My biggest concern right now is the conversion next week. I have not received any travel information and Hurricane Nate is approaching. Should be interesting. My saved flight has probably been cancelled. 

Here in ABQ airport, there is no internet. WTH - is as bad as the Doubletree. Which I did complain about & they are going to remove the parking charges. We shall see if that happens. 

I managed to spend almost a hundred dollars on knickknacks. 

  • Earrings for Sydney
  • Christmas ornament
  • Stickers 
  • Postcards 

Two good things happened—I was upgraded to first class on both my flights. 🤓

On board flight #2 for home. I was in Dallas for a couple hours chilling in the lounge, the soup was so loaded with garlic! Yuck. Here is a snap of the mountains leaving Albuquerque 

On the flight home the color of the clouds glowed a pink orange that lasted only for a few minutes b:c they were on the starboard side of the plane. Mother Nature colors my way home. 


Home now! Phil had brought me a turkey dinner from Pat’s Diner! And bread pudding!!! I’m a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment