So far, so good. Joint Commission is still due into the unit today.
Well, they are here on the high risk OB floor. They called me up to stand by for help as needed. I only have 7.5 more hours! Yippee! And I am standing here in the floor and realize that there is no central monitoring. Wow! That is going to be a big ding.
The registration & transfer process is really messy.
Finally, I got to participate ina JC meeting! It went better than I expected. I do know my stuff. This nurses’ unit is covered with tape and it is obvious the staff pulled all sorts of stuff off the walls. They are testing the manual BP cuffs b/c for some reason they aren’t working somewhere in the hospital.
Yeah! I’m done!! And I made a beeline for Mudbugs at the loop! Treating myself to an amazing seafood dinner! Yummy!!!
And I ate the whole thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment