WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, October 16, 2017

Off to Tennessee 

On the shuttle now where I am heading to my least favorite place. This client is so challenging and there is not much to do here except shop. I brought my watercolors to maybe try getting to color on my sketches. So there is that instead of shopping .... And maybe I can sketch something that reminds me of the good things about Tennessee. 

Ah...PHL airport. Now I am very glad I checked my bag, what a slog through security this morning. Terminal F (well named) had no Precheck!! I know—the horrors but the line was an hour long. Good thing I leave early so that I have time for delays like that. I almost didn’t have time to grab food from the lounge.  Gratefully, AA has to-go cups and I throw everything in them and tuck them in my bag. 

Lots of challenges traveling today, but I arrived on time and intact. I tried to check in early to no avail as my room was not ready. So I mosied on down to Soft Surroundings and bought a very comfortable pair of navy slacks and of course I am going to look for more I other colors. I also bought a few other things—sweater and a navy tunic. 

And finally off to Centerpoint for catching up with the client and dinner with Bridget. She needs to move onto another job as she is not very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment