WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Saturday, October 7, 2017

Home for the weekend!

Phil & I will go to the Trenton market and pick up food for the weekend. Dry ice seems to be used for fixing car dents so we will stop at the ice cream store for that. 

Breakfast at Pat’s and now at the market. The riot of colors of all the veggies, especially the peppers, is a visual feast for me. I have such an urge to set up my easel and paint! Look at the cranberry beans! 

Carolyn & I finally connected & she is doing really well after her cataract surgeries. She is very pleased with the results. Good to know that she splurged for the more expensive lens. As an artist, I would too. 

We Phil & I took the light rail from Roebling to Bordentown. Convenient & cheap. I came across a couple of artists that I liked especially a woman who creates the cutest little paper mache pumpkins. 


We had a new gastronomic experience—potato chips on a stick. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment