Im hiding out in Starbucks! I feel bad but I really prefer having Phil with me. I went to Kohl’s to kill some time then I’m going to Shop Rite for my once every other month supermarket shopping.
Right now I am on a call with a client and the ambient music is so annoying.
Today is the 9th anniversary of Dad passing away. I can’t believe that. Mary Pat sent a group text and wow did that shock me. Theresa responded with a short video of Jack. He is so big and growing up quick. But she does not really ask about any of us like our lives don’t matter. Oh well....it is sad to not have her in our lives more.
Doug Hunsberger has finally gotten a hold of me and tonight we are supposed to meet for an official interview. I feel sort of bad that he is writing about our family and stealing our story. I should run this by my sisters. He is supposed to call me about 8-8:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment