WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Saturday, October 14, 2017

Abbey Ryan Workshop Today 

Unfortunately, my very interesting fascinating journal entry that I wrote while in the Chinese restaurant picking up take away, was lost in cyberspace b/c I did not hit save! Dang it!

I shared how amazing Abbey is with color and her methods of applying paint with only one brush. And of course her little cigar box that has traveled around the world with her. I wish I could paint with her weekly. 

Of course I had to pick up a few things from Jerry’s Artarama ang Hobby Lobby, fabric and a container for her medium. I found her table on Amazon and put that on my list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment