WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Tuesday, October 10, 2017

First day in Mobile 

Of course I fell asleep too early last night and I will be dragging g all day. Let’s get ready!

So far so good! Things have settled down here. I gave out my phone # to everyone I could. There is a consultant that works for USA_AL, Joe, and he is very good. Apparently, they pulled half the support people and sent them home. Sigh ....

It’s time to do rounds again. 

Things have gone much smoother than I ever thought. I managed to work with the manger & educator and they appreciate my expertise. The 3rd party learning support people are the typical sit around‘s; they were receptive to some feedback. Leadership does not want any of us to create any job aides without the educator’s blessing. I agreed and spread the word. 

The analysts that I am working with are a hoot! We got along very well by the end of the day. I will never forget the term “bikini” in terms of PowerChart!! 

Colleen is looking at a new car. Should I sell her mine and get a new one? 


No comments:

Post a Comment