WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Thursday, October 26, 2017

Flyday! 

Long day to head home—14 hours worth. I left the hotel early so that I could get to the airport and sign into the WebEx for women and finances by 10am. The stupid Apple GPS took me to the airport via dirt roads!! I am not kidding. Ridiculous! The best part about the ride was the view! The cottonwood trees were a magnificent golden color. 



The last straw is trying to get gas. If I had stayed on 550, I would have passed one. Instead, I had to double back to sonoco making an illegal u-turn. This was a 14 mile unnecessary trek. 

Once at the airport, I got a cup of tea fro the “oldest” employee of the airport. She was a real Mountain Woman. She gets up at 0330 and heads into work in a short sleeve shirt no matter if the temps are inthe 30’s. She was raised inMaine so she is strong stock who loves the snow & Ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment