Phil is driving me today because it ends at noon. He is going to try to get a ride in while I finish up my painting.
Abbey is the most giving teacher and I love her critiques! I see and learn from her demos so much. I finally am going to work on setting up my cigar box. I understand the value in using it and keeping my work much more compact. Use the tip of the brush gently and with less paint. I would like to keep my paints in the cigar box as well so that everything is all together.
We stopped at Home Depot in Trenton and it seems they do not cut glass anymore. I have to cut it myself. What the heck! A new skill!
Colleen just texted me with pictiyof her new Jeep! Sweet! Her dad bought it and she has a loan for $160 a month. She seems to be very happy with Tommy. I hope it all lasts.
I have my cigar box almost ready—just need the glass insert. I tried to cut a piece but made a mess of it. I will go to a glass shop and have it cut proper.
Now I am so tired but I have to pack for tomorrow. I better get moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment