WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday!!

Lots of meetings today and right now I am doing a train-the-trainer event with my French client. Wow - so many meetings! And the interview with Princeton. The recruiter did not have a position available that would be a fit for me but they have my info. C’est la vie!

I did manage to get to Lowes and have a piece of glass cut for my pochade box. It is s a little large but it should work fine. The Vasari paints arrived yesterday and I want to try them out! Sunday will be a studio day. 

Tomorrow, Phil & I will do the church Tour of Trenton. That should be interesting! I need to head to bed since I got up so early.  

No comments:

Post a Comment