Another couple busy days! Saturday , my niece delivered her first baby - a girl named Bella. She is beautiful! I am so tired right now and I am very glad that I do not have a newborn to handle . . . whew.
Yesterday was all travel, but Saturday I finally bit the bullet and got Comcast internet. It took me hours to get the modem, set it up, and then to find it only works on the cable line to my TV. Then I found out it is not wireless! I had to go to Best Buy and pick up a wireless router. Once all that got hooked up, I had to program my printer onto the four different OS's - both Mac and Windows on my laptop and the iMac. Major pain, but I learned how to do it; that is the most important lesson.I also had to install numerous plugins for Firefox . . . endless tweaking of my computers.
Right now, I am reviewing training bytes on MS Word. There are so many features that we never use that would save us time.
No comments:
Post a Comment