WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Friday, January 13, 2012

Exciting news! I managed to upload a video file to our hospital's WebEx site where I will be able to track student nurses accessing this information. I can zip the file so that I can at least decrease the size by quite a bit. And it worked!! I also can include a website to access additional information. Now I need to work on converting a Captivate file and upload that onto WebEx. If I can capture everyone's sign in and then give a post test . . . I will be so happy. This weekend I am going to get this posted and hopefully assigned to the students. Time tonight 1 hour.

Challenges at work today include getting involved in creating an assignment in Healthstream and assigning everything to the different providers at the last minute after lunch. I am not so sure about the assignments because I came in at the end to clean everything up. This ended up with me on the phone with Healthstream support people until 6:30 Pm on a Friday night . . . jeeze, but I need to make things work for the team.My take-aways from this experience is how to upload and create a course right in Healthstream bypassing the Contribute application. I also received access to the non hospital employee Healthstream portal. Now I can create courses for both attendings and the hospital staff.


No comments:

Post a Comment