WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, January 16, 2012

Tired . . . is the word right now. I had a very busy day with meetings and wrapping up loose ends. My biggest hit today was sharing my challenges with trying to create electronic education for staff and providers. I asked for consideration of connecting the dots and getting the right players at the table to develop a process for designing asynchronous elearning. I need to meet the pharmacist informaticist in the morning to start discussions on medication calculations based on weights as we begin the kick off of the NICU & maternal child health department's EMR implementation.

Personal stuff today consisted of picking up groceries, fixing a mixed fruit salad, prepping my lunches, and making some homemade candy. It was a very full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment