This week I was scheduled to attend a few teleconferences on elearning and one was during the work day, so I could not attend live. I viewed the presentation after work and discovered a few neat websites. One is the 23 Things blog that was created about 5 years ago to get people to learn the technology tools on the computer and web. Very interesting , but the most disappointing aspect is that a few of the links are now broken. One is the presentation by a librarian that is called 23 Things. This is a great blog to follow and learn about those techno things we hear about - still - and do no know how to do.
I activated my Video Debut professional account on this computer which gives me lots of editing possibilities, especially for creating podcasts. My whole point is to upload a general podcast that anyone can use when in a hospital and has access to the Internet. I want to provide this link to the clinical instructors for the students to review prior to attending class. Now, I need to creat ean account with You Tube so that I have a place to share my video.
My first test video on You Tube - http://youtu.be/1t6DFqfeD0s
I spent all day today working on my practicum, but only about 4 hours can I count towards my journal. I worked on video issues that have me totally frustrated, so lots of "wasted" time there. One video has been uploaded that is working correctly, but the rest will not work. the speed is doubled and the audio is not in sync. What the heck? I think I need to go to the Mac side of things and see if I can get that to work. I made a great intro slide for my presentation in Captivate; I should make it a master slide so that I can reuse it. Then I will record the audio for the presentation. Maybe tomorrow I will have a good chunk of this project done. I want to upload to You Tube so that the students and instructors can access this information.
I spent all day today working on my practicum, but only about 4 hours can I count towards my journal. I worked on video issues that have me totally frustrated, so lots of "wasted" time there. One video has been uploaded that is working correctly, but the rest will not work. the speed is doubled and the audio is not in sync. What the heck? I think I need to go to the Mac side of things and see if I can get that to work. I made a great intro slide for my presentation in Captivate; I should make it a master slide so that I can reuse it. Then I will record the audio for the presentation. Maybe tomorrow I will have a good chunk of this project done. I want to upload to You Tube so that the students and instructors can access this information.
No comments:
Post a Comment