WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yeah - I am getting a reputation for being the WebEx queen since I know how to use the application to its fullest (well almost). After this weekend, I will be even better as I want to get the questions and polling done. One of the pharmacy informaticists asked me to teach him how to use the application and I would be glad to do it . . . this gives me great pleasure to teach others.

Check out this amazing method of viewing statistics  Hans Rosling brings data analysis to life or at least animates the information. I also found on uCern an Adobe resource that is only available to those who have created an account. The link provided contained numerous hour-long prerecorded presentations on Captivate. These videos are in depth and teach functionality that I can really use. But as an added bonus I discovered many blogs by elearning experts the relate education frameworks into their courses. For instance, courses are categorized on one blog according to the following headings: (a) elearning activity approach, (b) activity, (c) type {social, discourse, simulation, tell/didactic. query/ask/converse, sequencing, conversation}, (d) Bloom hierarchy, (e) examples, (f) comments {websites}, and (g) efficacy. This is so interesting and I bookmarked many new sites tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment