WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Woke up  to a bit of snow!

In the mail last night was my Adobe e-learning 2.5 that contains Captivate! I bought this through Journey Ed for a great price because I am a student. I now have access to the same great tools at home that I have at work. I am hoping that I can download there, too. It would upgrade my version and give me Photoshop & Flash. 

Yesterday, I worked on the website and I am almost finished with the nursing web page, then onto the physicians. I also want to finish the nursing student page and the patient care tech's page. That class I am handing off to my coworker. 

School work - I am watching numerous videos on blended e-learning. Examples are Tom Khulman's blob, Cathy Moore's blog (excellent instructional design teacher), Adobe TV, You Tube , etc. On the Online Journal of Nursing I found a couple excellent articles on integrating technology into the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment