Today, I worked on my Apple PC and found out that I could almost connect Contribute to Healthstream's authoring site. I also accessed the tutorials that I signed up for on Total Learning - a site for learning how to use computer applications. I bought Adobe's e-Learning Site from Journey Ed so that I have the latest version of Captivate and all the tools to make e-learning work. Because I have not used the Apple desk top in almost a month, I had to update all sorts of stuff. That means restarting and waiting and running a system scan, etc. Lots of lost time.
A botanical drawing friend called and we are going to try and connect on Monday. She is here from California and visiting family in Princeton. Maybe we can meet in between and go to lunch - museums are all closed on Monday following the holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment