Today I want to work on the portal so that I finish the paper documents for ease in learning functionality of our EMR. Once I get this all done, I want to combine all the PDF's and make a manual. There will be one folder of all these files and documents so that we can make easy adjustments to any part.
Well, as usual, best laid plans have a way of changing. My day was hijacked by a project that my coworkers have been working on and it became my issue to upload everything into the LMS (learning management system). The one I created yesterday was modified and I had to upload it again . . . this is where time gets lost when the project is not finalized. This becomes very labor intensive.
In the afternoon, I needed to get my Training environment ready for nursing orientation tomorrow. All the medications had to be verified and I finally spent some time with the pharmacy informaticist and learned how to work the Med Manager. This should make my life a bit easier. But I still spent 3 hours getting this to progress, but I still have many meds to verify and finish profiling.
Good news on the clinical nurse analyst position that I applied to . . . seems my salary is more in line with the team than they suspected. Hmm . . . I am underpaid for sure.
Creative work today occurred in my painting class. My canvas is making progress with the help of the instructor. Water is very difficult and watching him demonstrate tonight really helped.
No comments:
Post a Comment