WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, January 9, 2012

I am at work during lunch and wanted to check in quickly. I received an email from my mentor as she came across a news byte about Finland and Korea using a new concept in teaching - which saves time. And guess what? It was based on the Khan Academy framework!  Way cool.

After my boss asked me to help my coworkers to upload their education material, I managed to whip a simplified eLearning course in just a few minutes. This course will teach the providers how to document on an electronic form in the EMR. I really need to upgrade Contribute 3 at work. My Captivate 5 version is causing conflicts when I go to upload the projects. We need to be on similar platforms since the file extensions are different. I am going to ask for an upgrade! I wish I could get the whole e-Learning suite from Adobe as it would give me all the tools to manage video, audio, and photos, too. Oh well, since my role will be changing, I will use those skills when I get a chance.

Oh and I did a video using my iMac and in about 10 minutes I had it uploaded and working on You Tube . . . the mac is great for ease of use. The heck with Debut Video!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment