Today, is packing and travel to CDG airport to the Hilton Hotel. I am looking forward to home! Ashley is late to breakfast.
Actually, she missed it. We connected at noon and checked out. My hotel was very expensive but it should be covered except for the nights Marie was there.
Our train ride was challenging because there were 2 guys sitting in our seats. I was lucky that a French woman came to my rescue and to those hoodlums to move into their own “place!” Ashley really struggled with her luggage since there was no room left. Ridiculous that passengers don’t put the small stuff under their seats.
We finally slogg d through the airport and waited an eternity for the Hilton shuttle. The executive lounge was underwhelming and one of the wait staff gave us such poor service, that I complained about it at checkout. So we huffed our way out of the restaurant and went to bed without dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment