WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, November 13, 2017

Made it to CT!

Wow—what a whirlwind. Got home yesterday and chilled for a bit then Phil & I went to dinner at the little Mexican restaurant in Lambertville. Delicious! Then I went through my suitcase and decided on what I was going to need. However, I was just too tired to deal with it. Jammies and bed were calling my name! I tried to watch Project Runway but I dosed off before the strike of half past eight. I gave in and hit the sack! And did I ever sleep! 

I left home at 8:55 and grabbed a breakfast sandwich at the bagel train before getting on 195 to the NJ Turnpike (which was the only real slow part of my trip). I managed to stop at a really NYC sorry of rest stop right before the GW bride. BR break and a second cup of tea for the day! 

Right now I am posting from the Red Garage at the hospital in Danbury. All good! 

Oh boy—hit up Marshall’s! I always find good stuff there when I’m up here. There goes my per diem+. 

No comments:

Post a Comment