WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Friday, November 3, 2017

Sister Adventure begins!

In the shuttle and ready to begin a fun journey. The only snags are Marie’s return trip and making sure there are 2 double beds. We will work out he kinks. I will reserve a room at the Marriott for Tuesday night. And we need to get train tickets to and from St Pierre too. I’m glad I am heading to the airport early. 

Marie and I had a great plane ride. We chatted and laughed so much. The food was horrible as expected and the characters sitting around us provided some hilarity. 


I did manage to get quite a bit of work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment