WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, November 6, 2017

Adventures with Marie in France!

We slept sort of broken up last night—asleep at 8pm and waking at 1130pm. We chatted for a couple of hours then tried to go back to sleep. Once again, Marie said I was laughing in my sleep. Of course we woke up late to start our day—7:45am. 


Breakfast is small but good. I was able to get a good cup of tea at least. 

Right now, we are on the shuttle to our first castle—Azay le Rideau. As our driver stated, “This is my favorite of all the castles In the Loire Valley.” 

Must sketch a French mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment