WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Friday, November 10, 2017

Done Day!

So over this event! The client is very good but they do not allow us to interact very much. And most of them resent interpreting for us. I managed to help the end users a bit even with the language barrier.

Ashley had to stay to troubleshoot issues until the very last minute, which has made for a very long week. Tomorrow, we start the long slog home and then I must pack for a 5-day event in CT. It’s s going to be exhausting until Thanksgiving.

Tonight I must pack up, but at least I can sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment