WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Sunday, November 12, 2017

Home Day as it is Flyday! 

Of course after the dinner fiasco, I did not sleep at all! But right now I could nod off any second. So tired! I will sleep on the plane no doubt. Dang it . . . I wrote a long paragraph this morning but did not save it. Oh well! I managed to grab a good old American breakfast (sort of) and make a couple sandwiches for the plane ride home in the American Airlines lounge. At least I did not have to eat the food on board --it is very difficult to distinguish between what is loaded with salt, sugar, or fat . . . or all three.

On the flight, I slept about three hours and got online to clean up email and do some WBT's. It helps to get caught up on these long haul flights. I don't mind that.

Home now with the fire going and Phil getting ready to go to dinner. Mexican in Lambertville! 

No comments:

Post a Comment