WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, November 6, 2017

Making up for Yesterday’s Post

Marie is in France one day and makes the front page of the paper. 


This was the most amazing day for Marie being in France! After a long day we are in our jammies and stretched out in bed watching some French program called “Tilt.” And a video of Marie came on! We videotaped it and of course texting everyone! So hilarious!

We toured 2 more castles today—Chenonceau and Chambord. I managed to see more this trip because it is late in the season and there were no crowds. Marie really loved touring the castles and especially Chenonceau. She had been following that one on Pinterest. We did get some great pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment