We arrived safe and sound and got through customs very quickly only to go wait at the wrong luggage carousel. Then we headed to a real French restaurant im the airport and voila—Marie saw a mouse scurry across the floor! She practically jumped onto the chair. I could not stop laughing! The waiter came over to ask us what was he matter—like he didn’t know! It was comical!
Now we are down in the waiting area for the train to Tours. I am charging my phone and keep getting a mild shock. I hope it does not burn out my iPhone. Waiting 3+ hours in a cold hard seated bench after being up all night was tough! But we did it. Finally got the train track # assigned only to find the escalator broken with the top steps all piled up on one another. And by the time we dragged all our luggage and computer bags down the thing, we saw a sneaker mangled in the bottom step. As Marie says, “Safety Third!!!”
No comments:
Post a Comment