WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving! 

We are on the road about halfway to Marie’s. Turkey day! We just passed Somerset and headed through the tunnels on I-70. There is snow on the ground, just a light dusting. I brought the cheesecake and Phil plopped his backpack on top of it! He is such a bull in a China shop. 

I used the nw mixer and it was really powerful, though I found myself missing my mom’s old Sunbeam mixer. Cuisiart is fancy but what I really wanted was one that was effective. Oh well. 

We had such a great dinner! Marie is an ace of a cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment