This was a busy weekend. I finished my schoolwork early on Saturday and handed everything in my 2PM. Dang - this weekend we get an extra hour and I did not need it! I did not work on my practicum at all and still need to reach out to my mentor. We have not connected in a couple weeks.
Personal Stuff: I needed a weekend day to do 3 weeks of laundry, that actually led me to clean out my closet and get rid of so many clothes. I pared things down so that I have room in my closet. All my summer things now fit in my wardrobe, which will make switching things out next spring so much easier. Cooking today consisted of marinating a London broil and sauteing mushrooms, onions, and peppers. To round it out I made a baked potato - small amount of button and I am skipping the salt as much as possible, so I use lots of cracked pepper. Dinner was delicious.
My eye is so much better - I feel slight pain when it is time to put in the eye drops. They have been a sight saver! My vision is so much clearer than it has been, so I am looking forward to fixing this for good.
Creatively, I read on the Delphi travel nurse site that next year for Halloween, everyone should dress up as an old fashioned nurse. I found a uniform store in Rhode Island that sells a white nurse's dress uniform and a nurse's cap. It is perfect! For $50, I have a great costume. I will be ready in 2012! I will need to find shoes though.
No comments:
Post a Comment