WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Monday, November 14, 2011

All day and night yesterday I worked on my cultural assessment presentation. I even woke at before 5 AM and started working on the last few slides. My paper to accompany this project was 2300 words - way too much writing for one day. My brain was too over stimulated. 

I had a difficult morning after attending a meeting - it is so hard when I have completely different viewpoint than some others. I really hope that making a change will help the frustration I feel. I then headed to one of the hospital campuses to conduct my boot camp class. Two nurses from the admission's team came and they really appreciated learning some quick tips.

After the class, I went to help one of the doctors and showed her how to manage her Outlook express. It was so funny when she wanted to clean out her inbox by dragging and dropping a whole bunch of emails at once. I told her I created another Liz Gaga "Little Monster." She loved it! Too funny!

Tonight I was supposed to go to ACCC for an Adobe Flash class - however, the catalog did not reflect that the instructor has pushed the class back by a day. Oh well - it starts on Wednesday. I was so tired anyway and came home and crashed in my chair yet again. I need some sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment