WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last night I discovered how to share my entire folder of documents for my practicum with my mentor through Dropbox. It worked! She signed up and has an account - there are many documents to review, but I assigned one folder specifically designated for her. 

Today was a personal day with family to recharge. This will be a very busy week with a computer system upgrade that I am responsible for, plus starting another 5-week class on Tuesday. It is called dynamics of family systems and should be similar to life cycles of computer systems. I signed into the class and downloaded all my materials and started outlining my text book. I will have a paper due next weekend and need to write my bibliography. Busy, busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment