Yesterday was a catch-up day. I cleaned up email and explored U-Cern which is a Cerner based support and collaboration to manage and learn about the solutions we use in the hospital. I customized my home page there and added a few widgets so that I can create links to areas that I like to explore, such as references pages.
WELCOME!
Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
It is 3:20 AM and I am awake. I have worked on the annotated bibliography for an hour - better than tossing and turning. So, why am I up at this hour? Because I came home exhausted. I fell sound asleep at 7:30 PM in my chair and I finally just went to bed at 9:45. At least I am being productive since I have so much to get done this weekend. My paper is due on Monday - I just barely started that - my 2nd discussion question, and 2 substantive responses. I would like to have this bibliography done as well.
Yesterday was a catch-up day. I cleaned up email and explored U-Cern which is a Cerner based support and collaboration to manage and learn about the solutions we use in the hospital. I customized my home page there and added a few widgets so that I can create links to areas that I like to explore, such as references pages.
Also, I attended a meeting for mentors and proteges held by our corporate education department. I have been working with a young man that works on our help desk as he wants to move up in our organization. He excels in communicating and wants to teach in some capacity. We have been working together for about four months and it was going well but we seemed to have hit a wall. He was able to see me work in most of my areas of responsibility, but I think he would like to work with my teammates to learn their different roles. Truly, I wish we had been offered this class in the beginning so that we had clearly defined goals. We had a very good chat after this meeting and I encouraged this protege to plan on expanding his education, at the very least he should spend some of his tuition reimbursement on some classes.
Yesterday was a catch-up day. I cleaned up email and explored U-Cern which is a Cerner based support and collaboration to manage and learn about the solutions we use in the hospital. I customized my home page there and added a few widgets so that I can create links to areas that I like to explore, such as references pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment