WELCOME!
Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
What an extraordinary day today! My first art show at the Accnet Gallery and I received such great response. I need to really create more. Maybe smaller, less ambitious pieces to get started! I would love to do some smaller pieces using the ampersand art boards & Genesis paints. I know that basic landscapes would be great, too - smooth & realistic in nature.
Rody & Kira were so great! I know I want to work with them again and soon. Karen Lewinski & Mary Ann from the Shore Pine Decorative painters came. I was so surprised and happy to see them. Susan & Sharon from worked stopped, too! Susan Gramham and her son - so nice of her! I really enjoyed talking about process, especially around the baskets. Steve was really glad that I did the show. He pushed me at just the right time.
What was great was the variety of ages. Christine Loper's twin brother also had his very cool bright beach art in the show. She is such a cool girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment