In today's NY Times there is yet again another article on online courses. This method of learning - which references flipping the classroom - is the wave of education. I finally voiced to my team yesterday my education challenges as we roll out these huge projects (PowerChart Maternity & PowerChart Ambulatory).
Only two more to go! I started another U of Phoenix classes last night on nursing leadership. This instructor requires all of our assignments to be handed in one day earlier. Essentially, rendering Monday's free from assignments. Good grief - the courses are jammed packed as it is. I can't wait until I am finished with school!
I think I can pull off my practicum this summer . . . I just need to refocus and get it done. If I am allowed to post the training videos to Screener with an encrypted account, then I should be able to share how to navigate our EMR with ease - especially if the students will only be taught how to navigate results and use the resource materials we provide.Providing the links as part of my journal entry should be evidence enough of what I have developed as a method of blended e-learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment