It was a quiet weekend - I slept decent and recharged. I plowed through a pile of magazines and finished reading Steve Jobs. What a brilliant jerk! What a study in ying and yang. My creativity would have suffered at his tantrums. That book is probably the last hard bound book I will ever read. I found myself wanting to look up words and did not bother with the hassle of booting up my computer. I much prefer reading an electronic book any day. I can look up words I do not know, highlight interesting passages, and book mark items for easy reference later. I love ebooks!! My iPad gives me so much more than just reading a book. Steve Jobs was right that schools need to ditch the paper texts and go digital!
WELCOME!
Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment