WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today, I spent quite  bit of time exploring Captivate and discovered that I can send links of our projects in a zip file format via email. I think this is the answer to teaching providers just in time education. I tested the format in multiple ways and in doing so I found an option to print the entire captivate project. Yes! I think I might be able to create a PDF with all these links to my education job aides and create one huge reference manual. This should allow me to turn in my project for my practicum in a smaller file size so that I do not go over the 15 MB's which is our limit.Total time today working on learning how to create the Captivate - 1 hour. 

My PowerPoint skills have been fine tuned after reviewing many of the tutorials I found on Tom Khulman's blog - 100 PowerPoint Tutorials. Excellent information. Who knew there was an icon to capture a print-screen of any open application and insert it directly into PowerPoint?

Creatively, I pulled out of the freezer a quart of black bean soup that I made over the summer. I doctored it up with cumin and cilantro. It was delicious with corn tortilla chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment