Up early to get on the road! We arrived here by 10am at the Speckled Hen in Strasburg, PA. Breakfast was very good and served w/o any plasticware. Phil's Frenchtoast Stacker came with real maple syrup. How sweet is that--literally!
The weather has changed to a cool 59 degrees with winds up to 25 MPH. So, we are changing our bike route to head west and ride the trail along the Susquehanna River to Marieta. We will start in Columbia.
Before we ride, we are going to stop at Best Buy because I need to get a hard drive and a jump drive to save my pix. I want to let go of Facebook (mainly b/c I am getting bored with it and I cannot stand the ads) and journal more on this blog. I'm not sure if I will share it with anyone but I will have a better personal journal of my work.
And of course Phil wants to stop by the Era Pro bike shop. 🤓
Good news of the day: Marie invited us for Thanksgiving! We should have a great time. 🦃🍁🍂
Somewhere along the line I want to pause and sketch! That didn't happen but I did ride 28 miles with Phil on the River Walk bike path. It's a beautiful windy & windy trail. My knees, butt, back & wrists hurt. Now we are at Katie's Diner for a real Amish meal. I told the sweetheart of a hostess 2 of us for dinner. She wrote down Phil's name as Feal!
Home now with ice bags on my knees. I'm going to pay for pushing myself to ride so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment