WELCOME!

Originally, this was tracking my progress to complete my master's in nursing program. I am now done and I want to track my artistic journey, so this will be my portfolio of sorts, blending my art and nursing together!


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last night I handed in my last paper for my last class! I still have one more PowerPoint due this weekend that pulls together my project proposal into a visual presentation. I need to write the abstract and then add the final section that describes the decision making process. This presentation will pull in all my thoughts and plans to implement video podcasting into a blended eLearning educational offering. 

As I have been writing this 20 page paper (in the middle of a total power outage from the derecho storm that blew through Friday night), I have been digging through all my work for my practicum. This is a really viable project proposal and I think worthy of pursuing and maybe getting published. 

At work, we are still overwhelmed with the amount of work we need to do to prepare for this go-live n October. It is barreling down on us. Classes have not been published and it is getting scary. The only thing I think is going to be great is 

Creatively, I have been slacking. I have not been to painting class or created anything new. The only thing I have done is read the Artist's magazine before going to sleep. And I found a pretty cool website that incorporates fashion, travel, home design, crafts, art, and so on. Very cool. It is called honestly wtf 




No comments:

Post a Comment