My personal life has taken a
change for the better. Now that we survived the implementation of
PowerChart Maternity, I am returning to my art. I am painting again on
Tuesday nights and weaving baskets. I have a big delivery due to arrive
from Dels Ivory and Basketry supplier.
One of the molds they had on sale is a for a creel basket that will
look fabulous on a bike. I have ridden a couple times in the last month.
Last Saturday, I rode in the
2012 Philadelphia Tweed ride that was so much fun. All the great things
about being a couple came to the surface. I have researched a touring
bike called a Pashley Princess Sovereign. It is a beauty!Next year I might dress up in a nurse's uniform for the ride. I found a great site that sells the perfect nurse's shoe. I would need a cape, too!
School has taken a back seat to
my work project and will start up on January 8th. Gotta get er done!!!
What problem to solve? Providing a better method of delivering nursing
education? Competency demonstration! Using an audio graphic program
maybe . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment