Two weeks to go and I will be done with my masters classes! I can't believe it! I still need to compile my journal for the first 30 hours -- which I have done. The rest of the summer, I need to complete the final 30 hours. I can do this! My current class is a nursing utilization project, which is research methodology. My instructor really feels that I have a great chance of getting my project published! I sincerely hope so . . . That would be such a feather under my cap in the informatics world.
As for my work project--I have
never worked so hard. My head is reeling from the amount of information
and types of workflows that I need to understand. PowerChart Maternity has so many moving parts and different workflows for the different areas that will be using the system. My design and project planning skills have really taken off.
This past week at work, one of the corporate educators shared a very interesting video on the warp speed of changing technologies. Keeping up with these types of change is nearly impossible. Resistance is futile! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment